Friday, July 23, 2010

Congrats Chrissy! & Happy Birthday Lexi!

I have been pretty busy lately with cakes, and just regular work in general, so my apologies for not updating my blog as often as I should have in the past few weeks. But these next few posts should cover everything I have done since the last time i wrote!


1st off we have a cake for my boyfriend's neighbor's daughter Chrissy. Chrissy graduated from Upper Darby Highschool this year, and their colors are gold and purple so her mom asked for those colors along with a gold crown on top. Along with the graduation cake, they asked for 50 cupcakes and a smaller cake for their niece Lexi, who I was told thought that her aunt had forgotten her birthday! So both cakes were a big surprise to both girls. The party and the cakes ended up being a total success! So congratulations Chrissy, and Happy Birthday Lexi again!

















Chrissy and Lexi's cakes were both funfetti with vanilla buttercream icing

No comments: