Monday, August 30, 2010

Who Lives in a pineapple under the sea?

This weekend I travelled up to Norwalk CT, to deliver 84 cupcakes, and one adorable underwater spongebob cake for Mr. Jackson Liam Deforge's 1st Birthday!!!!! The drive there was awful, GPS lied and told me it would take a simple 2 and a half hours to get there, and then in reality it took close to 4 and a half... But thankfully everything survived the drive, including me!

Now for the cake...























Jackson enjoying his cake with help from mommy

Jackson and Mom in matching spongebob shirts!



The cupcakes were make of funfetti cake with vanilla and chocolate butter cream icings, the cake was a white cake dyed blue, and a funfetti cake with vanilla buttercream icing... and patrick was made from rice krispie treats.

The party was awesome, and it was an all around great weekend. Don't know if I will be delivering to connecticut again anytime soon, but I wouldn't be opposed to doing it again if I got an order. =) Stay tuned for a farewell cake!

No comments: