Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mrs. Clark's 50th Birthday!!!!!!

It took me a little bit of time to post these photos because I literally had 4 cakes in a week and a half, and it was a lot on my plate, so I took a bit off from cakes this week. But now I am back =)

One of my best friends from school, Lisa, came to me wanting a 50th birthday cake. She gave me a list of things to work with, such as her mom loves her new 2010 black mustang! So I decided that the mustang would be the top of the cake because it would look cool sitting on top of a two tiered cake. The next thing she wanted me to make sure I added was a little something for their recently passed away dog Jake, so I decided what better way to do that then make a tier dedicated to her new dog and her old dog. Since they both were and are very loved pets. And finally the bottom is for her mom's love of the beach, specifically OBX, and of course corona's =)



















The top tier of the cake was made with white cake and chocolate peanut butter icing, and the bottom tier was chocolate cake with chocolate peanut butter icing.

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY MRS. CLARK!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: