Friday, June 26, 2009

Endeavor T-shirt designs

While working for my brother at his gym Endeavor Fitness, I am in charge of making t-shirt designs. I'll be adding more to this blog as i create them. But here's a few samples of what I have been up to.

This first image was created using a program called Gimp for macs, similar to Photoshop or so I have read. It is completely computer graphics, i had never used the program before and was messing around and this is what i came up with. The font is the Endeavor Fitness logo font, and it's called Battlefield.


This next image is a completely hand drawn design I came up with for a women's t-shirt.


This computer Graphic was done using Gimp, and is one of my personal favorites. I don't think it would be that great on a t-shirt, but perhaps a flyer, or another type of handout.


Lastly, this is a hand drawing that I scanned onto my computer, and reworked the colors. The images will show the before and after of the drawing.



Same image with added color, and an aging effect.


Image with added gray background before reworking.


Same image with a color boost, and aging effect.


and in red...

No comments: